Small Business Insurance Companies/Agencies in Washington State
Our agents located south of Seattle in Federal Way, WA work with business owners and executives to assemble business insurance packages to protect the business from loss. Coverage components include:
- Business Property Insurance coverage provides payments to restore or replace property (building, equipment, personal property and business income) damaged by natural disasters such as fire, hail, and windstorms, flood. The owner of the property is responsible for carrying property insurance regardless of whether the owner’s business uses the property or it is used as a rental property.
General Contractors Insurance
- Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance
- General Liability Insurance policies help the business reduce the harm of potentially devastating lawsuits by covering the associated cost of legal defense and legal damages, up to the policy limits selected.
- Crime Insurance helps the business mitigate damage from robbery, embezzlement, dishonesty, money and securities, money orders and counterfeit paper currency, forgery and alteration.
- Workers’ Compensation
- Business Auto Insurance pays for injury to drivers, passengers and pedestrians and property damage caused by your business’ commercial vehicles.
- Business Life Insurance options can help recruit, retain, reward and assist employees through to retirement and can help the business prepare for unexpected business owner and/or executive succession. Options include Key Person insurance, Directors and Officers Coverage, Executive Bonus Plan, Group Life insurance, Funded Buy-Sell Agreement and Debt Liquidation.
- Business Umbrella Insurance
Contact our business insurance agent to request an office commercial building insurance quote, directors and officers coverage, insurance for company owners and other corporate or small business insurance quotes or policies.